* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
SAFELY extracting white heads and pimples
We've always been told NOT to pop our ugly zits and white heads. But let's be honest, we do it anyway. So here is a safe way to extract those uglies for those times when you feel like you HAVE to pop it.
(about the same size as your face)
(not a wash cloth)
Your regular cleanser
1. Fill the pot -a little over half full- with water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Let cool a little
- I use my fore arm to test the heat by holding my arm over the pot. If it's too hot on your arm it's too hot for your face.
4. Put your face into the steam and hold the hand towel over your entire head to trap in the steam.
5. Relax for a few minutes
If you do pop a zit, DON'T use your fingers/finger nails. By digging into your skin with your finger nails, you're actually causing more damage. So use Q-Tips instead.
6. Pat your face dry with a towel.
7. Using 2 Q-Tips, lightly press down on either side of the blemish, then gently squeeze upward.
* Make sure to use NEW Q-Tips for every blemish you may have.
Wash your face with your regular cleanser.
Put one of those circle shaped bandaids on the spot you extracted. It's important to shield that area from any dirt or oil that could get into the now open wound. If I were you I'd do this at night so your skin can heal and you can take off the bandaid the next day.