* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Rosemary Buttermilk Ranch Chicken Skewers!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for rosemary buttermilk ranch chicken skewers!
2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders
1 cup buttermilk
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbls Worcestershire sauce
1 oz Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
½ tsp freshly ground pepper
½ tsp salt
2 sprigs of Rosemary, minced (approximately 2 Tbls)
1. Cut chicken into one-inch cubes.
2. Combine remaining ingredients for marinade.
3. Thread chicken onto skewers (if using bamboo, soak in water for 30 minutes first.)
4. Pour marinade over the chicken and turn to coat.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to one hour.
6. Remove from refrigerator.
7. Preheat grill, and bring to medium-high temperature.
8. Oil or spray the grate to prevent sticking.
9. Grill skewers for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink, flipping halfway.
10. Serve immediately.