* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Roasted Chickpea Bruschetta
Food & Drink
Roasted Chickpea ( and pea) Bruschetta.
This is absolutely delicious!!
1 can of chickpeas also known as garbanzo beans
1 cup of frozen peas
3 tablespoons of olive oil.
2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
2 cloves of garlic, minced.
2 teaspoon Sea Salt.
Slices of toasted french bread
1) In a Saucepan over medium heat, add all the ingredients but the peas and the bread. Simmer until the chickpeas turn brown.
2) Add the peas to the mixture and continue to simmer.
3) Cook until everything is browned to your satisfaction. I happen to like browned peas. others might not.
4) Brush a small amount of olive oil onto some french bread and broil in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
I also enjoyed some balsamic drizzle on top of mine. I also think that goat cheese would also be amazing on this! Goat cheese is not a ” staple” in my house. Although I wish It was.
I was able to save some leftovers for later. I packaged up the leftover chickpeas mixture and put it into the fridge. Let me tell you, this tastes wonderful cold and would make a great on the go lunch!
I hope you enjoyed this Tip!! Please feel free to leave your feedback in the comments!!
Thank you!! 💖😄✌️