* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
⅓ cup (76 grams) mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon caraway seeds
4 ounces deli corned beef, finely chopped
4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
1 cup (142 grams) sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and patted dry with paper towels
1 (10-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust dough
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl stir together the mayonnaise, mustard and caraway seeds to combine. Add the corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut and mix together until evenly blended.
3. Gently press and stretch the pizza dough into a 14x12-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise. Divide the filling in two and spread on each piece of dough, leaving a 1-inch border along all sides. Starting from the long side, roll up tightly, then pinch the seams and ends to seal.
4. Carefully transfer the rolls to a large ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then slice and serve! (I didn't do this, but a little bowl of Thousand Island dressing for dipping would work well with these.)
Note: You can assemble these up to a day ahead of time (make sure the sauerkraut is TOTALLY dry!) and refrigerate until ready to bake.