* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Repurpose Leftover Pot Roast With These Hand Pies
Food & Drink
Click each image for full picture
1 Cup of Leftover Pot Roast - I used one with potatoes and carrots
1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Package of Pre-Made Pie Dough
Egg Wash - Equal parts egg and water whisked together
1. Pre-Heat Oven per the pie dough box instructions
2. Unroll dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles for mini pies, set to the side.
3. Cut your pot roast into smaller pieces and mix with cheese
4. Place a spoonful of pot roast/cheese mixture into the center/side of dough circles.
5. Fold and pinch to close up each pie.
Use a knife to cut a tiny slit in the top of each pie for venting. Create an egg wash using equal parts egg and water and brush onto each pie (you don’t have to do this but it helps make the pie golden brown). For an extra touch of flavor, I then dipped the brush into the juice from the pot roast and brushed that across each pie too!
I baked mine for 10-15 minutes at 350 (check the back of your pie-dough box for the temperature it suggests). Allow to cool on a wire rack.