* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Remove Black Heads Instantly
- A piece of clear plastic (we used Gladwrap)
- 2 small washcloths
- Moisturiser/balm (we used Vaseline)
1. It's best to do this once you've jumped out of the shower while your skin's temperature is higher as pores will be open, making it easier for you to extract dirt and grime.
2. Apply a thick coat of moisturiser to the area that needs to be treated to create a temporary seal, trapping the heat in the skin. Vaseline works well for this as a quick little skin salve.
3. Cover the area with a piece of Gladwrap and apply two hot, damp washcloths for five minutes to help the area retain its heat longer and soften the pores and blackheads.
4. Once the washcloths are removed, wrap a tissue over each forefinger and gently squeeze the skin where the blackheads are clogging your pores to remove them. Widen your fingers so the blackhead will be effectively removed from underneath. To avoid red marks, be gentle and keep repositioning your fingers.
TIP: If the blackhead doesn't come out after three attempts, leave it to avoid breaking a capillary.
5. Follow up your extractions with skincare products containing acids, such as AHAs and BHAs, which absorb directly into the pores and keep them clean.