* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Cups
Food & Drink
Chocolate Cookie Cups
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cornstarch
36-40 mini Reeses
Peanut Butter Icing
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes.
3. Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. dough will be thick.
5. Grease a mini muffin tin.
6. Make balls of about 2 large tsp in size and press into the bottom of each mini muffin cup. Press the center down just a bit to make an indention, where you'll add the reeses later. You want each cup to only be about 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. While cookies are baking, unwrap the mini reeses.
8. Remove cookies from oven (the centers may look a little undone, but they will cook more as they sit) and press a reeses into the center of each of the cookie cups.
9. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes in the muffin tin.
10. Remove cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
11. To make the icing, beat the shortening and butter together until smooth.
12. Add the peanut butter and mix until smooth.
13. Slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
14. Pipe icing onto cooled cookie cups.