* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Tart
Food & Drink
1 1/2 cups oreo crumbs
4 tbsp butter, melted
6 oz pb chips
1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
6 oz chocolate chips
12-15 mini Reese's, quartered
. Add melted butter to cookie crumbs and mix until combined.
2. Press cookie mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch tart pan, with removable bottom, then set aside.
3. Put peanut butter chips into a microwave safe bowl. I used a glass measuring cup.
4. Add 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream to bowl. Heavy cream should mostly cover the peanut butter chips.
5. Microwave mixture until cream begins to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove from microwave and whisk until smooth.
Pour peanut butter ganache into crust and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes, or until fairly firm.
8. Put chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
9. Add remaining 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream to bowl. Heavy cream should mostly cover the chocolate chips.
10. Microwave mixture until cream begins to boil, about 1-2 minutes.
11. Remove from microwave and whisk until smooth.
12. Pour chocolate ganache over peanut butter ganache and spread into an even layer.
13. Top with quartered mini Reese's.
14. Refrigerate until firm, about an hour.