* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Red Velvet Oreo Trifles In A Jar
Food & Drink
Red Velvet Cake Layers
1/2 + 1/8 cup oil
1/2 + 1/8 cup buttermilk
1/2 tbsp vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 oz red food coloring
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp baking soda
Oreo Cheesecake Layers
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
16 oz Cool Whip
2 cups Oreo crumbs*
25-30 Oreos, cut into pieces*
1. To make red velvet cake, prepare an 8 inch cake pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together all wet ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients until combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix on medium high until completely combined.
5. Pour batter into cake pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 19-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
8. To make Oreo layer, add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a bowl and beat until smooth.
9. Fold in Cool Whip and Oreo Crumbs.
10. To layer trifles, cut cake into 12 slices. About one slice will be used per trifle.
11. Crumble about half of one slice of cake into the bottom of a jar.
12. Top with a layer of chopped Oreos.
13. Top Oreos with a layer of Oreo cream cheese mixture.
14. Add a layer of chocolate sauce.
15. Repeat steps 11-14.
16. Refrigerate trifles until ready to eat.