* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Recycling Paper and Making Snowflakes, Winter Craft Ideas for Kids and Adults❄️❄️⛄️🎄
Family & Kids
1. Fold a piece of paper diagonally to create a triangle. Cut the excess of paper, if you started with a rectangular piece. Select the height of the triangle. It will be the reference line for cuting strips.
2. Make a few cuts to create strips and then start to design a snowflake detail.
3. First fold the smallest stripes toward each other and staple them together.
4. Turn the snowflake detail upside down and fold next larger stripes towards each other, using a stapler to hold them together. Turn a snowflake upside down again and repeat the same for all stripes, creating one of six details of a snowflake.
5. Create five more snowflakes details, repeating the process. Then start designing a snowflake. Staple together three details to create a half of a large snowflake. Staple the left and right parts of a snowflake together.
6. The snowflake is ready for gorgeous window, ceiling or wall decorating. Use snowflakes as attractive, eco friendly and cheap decorations for winter holidays, adding creative and unique decorative accents to birthday, Christmas or New Year Eve party decor.