* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Bark
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for raspberry frozen yogurt bark!
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. The size of your sheet will determine the thickness of the bark.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, half of the raspberries and pistachios. Pour the mixture onto the parchment-lined sheet and smooth out the surface. Add the other half of the raspberries and pistachios, along with cacao nibs, by sprinkling across the surface.
3. Freeze for about 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
4. Use a mallet or the back of a wooden spoon or rolling pin to break the bark into smaller pieces.