* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes
Food & Drink
1 cup flour
1 cups sugar
1/4 + 1/8 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup boiling water
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup shortening
4 cups powdered sugar
3-4 tbsp of pureed raspberries
1. To make the cupcakes, add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together.
2. Add egg, buttermilk and vegetable oil to the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Add vanilla to boiling water and add to mixture. Mix well.
4. Pour batter into cupcakes pans, filling just over half way, and bake at 300 degrees for about 18-22 minutes.
5. When done, remove cupcakes from oven and cupcake tin and allow to cool.
6. While cupcakes cool, make the icing. Add the shortening and butter to a mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
7. Slowly add 3 cups of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
8. Mix in the pureed raspberries.
9. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
10. Ice the cupcakes.