Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice off part of the green on the carrot tops, so only about 1-2 inches remain. Slice carrots in half, lengthwise.
3. Combine the parsley, garlic, onion, salt, dill and black pepper into a small bowl. Add in olive oil. Generously brush carrots with the olive oil seasoning mix.
3. Place carrots on baking sheet so that they are close but not touching.
4. Bake for about 15-18 minutes (depending on size of your carrots) or until carrots are tender but still remain crisp. Garnish with additional chopped fresh parsley if desire. Serve immediately.