* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
RUMP ROASTER! 💥 get that perfect booty FAST💯
Health & Fitness
This move is called "Shoulder Bridge"
- start by arching your back up, holding yourself up with your legs. - now move one leg all the way straight up, try and get it as straight and as far up as possible while maintaining the hold. - Do each leg 20 times, or more if you want.
This move is called "Side Leg Lift" - it seems easy, but I always had a hard time with it. - perch your body up with your hip and your arms (as shown in the picture) -move your legs up and down continuously, switch sides after 30 seconds.
This move is called, "Wag Your Tail" - you start by getting on all 4's, and extending one arm and one leg - move the arm and leg outwards farthest from you. - do each leg/arm 30 times or more if you'd like.
This move is called, "Forward Lunge" - start by standing straight up and putting your hands on your hips. - lunge with one leg in front of you, keeping your hand on your hips to keep balance. - Do each leg 30 times - or more if you'd like.
This is called "Laying Sidekick" - Lay flat on your side, with your elbow perched up with your head resting on your hand. - lift one leg up and move it infront of you. - do each leg for 30 seconds
"Leg Pull Back" - get in a push-up position - holding yourself up, lift one leg up in the air as high and straight as you can - do each leg 30 times or more if you'd like.
"Quadraplex" - get on all fours - lift one leg and one hand up at the same time and reach out as far up and straight as possible - continue doing this for 2 minutes - or more. - switch between legs
- Stand straight up
- Put your arms straight out infront of you (like you're a zombie)
- bend your knees as far down as possible and try and keep your back straight
- do 50+
- They're the exact same as forward lunges
- Instead of going forward, go backwards
- this one is a little harder
Remember to take 30 second breaks for water, wipe off sweat, etc, after every 5 minutes.
Work on all of these for around 30 minutes to 1 hour each day.
To help lose water weight, take plastic clear wrap, and wrap it around your stomach (or desired area, like thighs, arms, etc *not butt*) while working out, it'll help you sweat more which will help you lose some water weight