* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
ROAST SWEET POTATOES WITH CHILLI KALE SALAD
Food & Drink
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of Kale, mid vein removed and torn into 5cm bits
- 1 small chilli, finely sliced.
- 1 large handful of walnuts
- Coconut Oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes (peeled if preferred) cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare sweet potatoes and place in an oven dish. Drizzle with coconut oil, salt and pepper and place in an 180 degree oven until cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, dry fry the walnuts – 1-2 minutes without oil, just enough to toast them and remove.
- Place a generous dollop of coconut oil in the same pan, adding onion. Once cooked, add kale and allow to stir fry until it begins to wilt. Remove from heat. Add in walnuts and chilli, salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, place over potato on a plate and garnish with a generous dollop of coyo or hummus.