* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Quick Workout Routine!
Health & Fitness
My workout routine is really quick! 1) First I just warm up, this usually consists of lunges, arm stretches and high knees for about 20 seconds.
2) Then I put on some shorts or stretchy trackies/sweatpants. I do 50 squats a day with my feet aligned with my knees, slightly pointing outwards. Try to keep your back straight. You can use light hand held weights or just press your fingers against your temples or cupped behind your head.
3) Next I do 50 sit ups. I put my feet under my wardrobe to hold them down. I put my knees high up, close to my chest as I can. Then I put my hands behind my head or grab onto my thighs to help me if I am feeling tired.
3) Then to cool down, I do 50 seconds of high knees. This just relaxes my body but also tones my legs, especially the upper thighs.
4) Finally, I go grab an ice cold bottle of water from the fridge and try to drink it all within 5 minutes. This hydrates me and cools me down.