* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Protein Powder Granola Bites!
Food & Drink
Healthy granola bite snacks for on the go or at work! Made with Protein Powder you can't even taste!!
- 2 1/2 Cups of Granola of your choice.
- 1 scoop of your protein powder (vanilla plain or chocolate will work)
1 scoop is 25 grams I use the scoop provided in the container, feel free to add more.
- 1/3 of syrup (or honey) - 1/3 of butter - 1/2 tsp. of vanilla - 1cup of chocolate chips
Mix your granola, protein, and chocolate chips in a bowl and put to side.
Melt your butter, vanilla, and syrup on low heat till melted, Be careful not to burn.
Pour mixture into bowl
Mix till you no longer see powder
- Put your oven to 350 Make ball shapes onto a non-stick pan (use spoon to scoop onto pan but use your hands to fix them up because they are going to be a bit sticky) - Bake for 10mins
Then put in fridge to harden and store.
I know this was a long tip but I wanted to show you everything I did so you don't get confused. I made this recipe myself because I couldn't find any good recipes that used protein powder without tasting nasty! 😝