* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Potato Soup For Two (or One)
Food & Drink
What you will need:
1. 2 medium sized potatoes
2. 1 purple onion ( I usually only use 1/4 of a small onion)
3. About 3-4 cups of water, plus about 3-4 TBS. to mix with the cornstarch to form a paste
4. A pan big enough to boil the potatoes and onion in
5. About 3 good sized scoops of sour cream ( around 1/4 of a cup)
6. About 2 TBS. Cornstarch
7. Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
1. Peel the potatoes and chop them into small cubes, chop the onion in to small cubes as well.
2. Boil the potatoes and onion until they are cooked all the way through, and you are able to mash the potatoes.
3. Once the potatoes and onions are cooked, add the cornstarch paste ( just mix the cornstarch and water) let cook about 2-3 more minutes on medium heat
4. Mash the potatoes, not all have to be mashed perfectly
5. Add in the sour cream, and blend well
6. Add salt and pepper to taste
7. Remove from heat and enjoy with crackers or bread!