* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Pet Tips!!!! For New Pet Owners
Family & Kids
1. Get a crate. It makes housetraining incredibly easy.
2. Let your puppy sleep in your bedroom, at least for the first few nights. This whole experience is scary for a pup. Don’t make him sleep in the laundry room. Put the crate next to your bed so you can reassure them
3. Baby gates are your friend. Use them to keep the puppy out of places you don’t want him to destroy.
4. Supervise, supervise, supervise. If you cannot watch him like a hawk, he needs to be in his crate or in his “room,” see below.
5. Set up a puppy room for when you can’t supervise.
6. Pick a potty spot. If you don’t want Sparky pooping all over the yard as an adult, pick one area and take him directly there when it’s potty time.
7. Set a daily routine. Housetraining proceeds more smoothly if your puppy knows what to expect from her day.
8. Enroll in a puppy class.
9. Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Not all advice is good advice. Take everything with a grain of salt. And please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stay away from Yahoo! Answers.
10. Make sure everyone is on the same page. Discuss the puppy rules with your whole family.
11. Play some puppy training games.
12. Don’t encourage behavior that you’ll regret when he gets big. Jumping up is cut