* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Health & Fitness
1. Feet fungus: mix 50/50 of water and peroxide together and put I to a spray bottle. Spray on feet and let it dry overnight.
2. Put a cap full of peroxide in mouth and swish and/or gargle. And flavoring for taste if you desire. Spit out after a few minutes. Whiter teeth in just a few days
3. Soak your toothbrush in peroxide to get rid of bacteria and other germs that could be lurking inside your toothbrush.
4. Clean the inside of your ears with peroxide (only enough to cover the bottom of the cap). Alternative to cleaning with Q-Tips that can damage your ears
5. Put a mixture 50/50 of water and peroxide into a spray bottle and use it to highlight your hair. After you shower and wash your hair, dry it so it's damp, and then spray the mixture into your hair and comb it through. It won't change it dramatically, but gives it enough touch.
6. Add peroxide to your whites to make it whiter. A bleach alternative if you've ran out if bleach.
7. Pour peroxide on stains in clothes and run cold water over it, and they come right out!