* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
For this look I'm using BarryM's brow kit and the small angled brush it comes with.
1. Using the brown wax you want to box off the inner corner of your brow.
2. Carrying on the top line you've just made, follow your brow straight across until you get to your arch curve round it carry on with a straight line down.
3. Now for the bottom line, bring it straight across parallel to your top line ending with the bottom line meeting the top line in a point.
4.now using a different angled brush we are gonna use the brown powder. Staring with the outer corner (which should be the darkest part of the brow) work your way in filling the the spaces.
5. Without putting on any more powder on your brush your going to fill in the inner corner of your brow pushing the power up from the bottom of your brow and blending it in to the arch and darkest part of your brow.
6. Finally we are going to take a cotton bud and blend away and harsh edges or darker/lighter patches of your brow. Then using a light concealer and a small brush you going to clean up your brow going around the edge of it making it sharper and 'perfect' and your done!