* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
😋Peppermint Brownie Ice Cream Cake👌🎂#tipit
Food & Drink
1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients required on box
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 cup milk
2 tsp peppermint extract
8 oz Cool Whip (OR 1 recipe of homemade whipped cream)
one 10 oz bag Andes peppermint crunch
5 drops of red food color
1/2 cup chocolate sundae syrup (plus a little more for drizzling)
Additional Cool Whip/whipped cream for piping, if desired
NOTE: An 8-inch springform pan is best for this recipe so that you can easily remove the cake once it's been assembled. If you do not have a springform pan, line your pan with clear wrap before addi
adding your parchment paper and cake board. You can use the clear warp to lift your cake out of the pan once it's assembled and frozen.
1. Make brownie dough according to instructions on back of box.
2. Grease two 8-inch pans (preferable springform pans, see above) and line the bottoms with parchment paper to allow for easy removal. Bake at temperature on box, reducing baking time to about 20 minutes (You can also bake 1 big brownie - which would cook for the normal time - and cut it in half, but cutting a brownie in half isn't super easy).
3. When brownies are done baking, allow to
allow to completely cool.
1. Combine cream cheese and sugar and mix until smooth and creamy.
2. Add milk and peppermint extract and mix until well combined.
3. Fold in the cool whip.
4. Add 1 cup of Andes peppermint crunch pieces and about 5 drops of red food coloring and mix gently until combined.
Assembling it all:
1. Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper. The parchment paper should stick up above the top edge of the pan, since the cake will probably be a little taller than your pan. If you want, put a cardboard cake circle in the bottom of the pan for easy removal.
NOTE: You should be using the same 8-inch pan you used for the brownies. Not all 8-inch pans are exactly the same size. Your brownie needs to fit in this pan.
Put the first brownie layer in the bottom of your pan.
3. Spread half of the peppermint ice cream mixture on top of the brownie.
4. Add second brownie layer on top of the ice cream.
5. Cover brownie with 1/2 a cup of chocolate sundae syrup.
6. Top with remaining peppermint ice cream.
7. Allow ice cream cake to freeze completely while in pan.
8. When frozen, remove cake from springform pan and remove parchment paper from sides.
9. Top with additional chocolate sauce, allowing it to drizzle down the sides.
10. Cover with additional Andes peppermint pieces and a little more chocolate sauce.
11. Pipe whipped cream around the border of the top of the cake, if desired. Cake can be stored in the freezer for about 10-14 days.
Please like👍share💞save 💾follow me 👥for more great tips..😉😘
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/jwcg