* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Peanut Butter Crunch Cake
Food & Drink
1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
3/4 cup peanut butter chips, divided
1/2 cup chopped peanuts
1. Add cake mix, peanut butter, and brown sugar to a mixing bowl.
2. Beat on low speed until crumbly.
3. Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
4. Add water, eggs, and oil to remaining crumb mixture; beat on low speed until moistened.
5. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
6. Add in 1/4 cup each of the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; stir to combine.
7. Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
8. Mix together the peanuts, reserved crumb mixture, and remaining chips; sprinkle evenly over the batter.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.