* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars! What A Mouthful!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for peanut butter caramel toffee chocolate chip cookie bars!
11 oz bag vanilla caramels
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
4 Tbls butter
12 Tbls unsalted butter
2 c light brown sugar
½ c creamy peanut butter
2 eggs, room temperature
1 Tbls vanilla
2 c flour
1 c old fashioned oats
2½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup Reese's peanut butter chips
1 cup Heath toffee bits
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
3. Unwrap caramels and place in a small saucepan with butter and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until caramels have fully melted and the mixture is nice and smooth.
5. Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Add peanut butter and continue mixing.
6. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add in vanilla.
7. Combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
8. Add the flour mixture slowly stirring until well combined.
9. Stir in the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and toffee bits.
10. Spread ⅔ of the dough on the bottom of the pan.
11. Slowly pour caramel mixture evenly over the dough.
12. Drop the remaining dough on top by the teaspoon. It doesn't have to be perfect!
13. Bake for about 30 minutes. Let cool completely and then cut into bars.