* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Peanut Butter Candy Bar Fudge!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for peanut butter candy bar fudge!
¾ cup butter
3 cups granulated sugar
⅔ cup evaporated milk
1¾ cups Reese's peanut butter chips, coarsely chopped
7 oz jar marshmallow creme
1 tsp vanilla extract.
2 cups assorted candy, chopped or whole
1. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
2. Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
4. Once at a full boil, continue boiling for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips. (I use a whisk to get out all the lumps.)
6. Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla extract.
7. Sprinkle ⅓ of the assorted candies onto the bottom of the baking dish.
8. Pour half of the hot mixture over the candies.
9. Sprinkle another third of the candies over the top.
10. Pour the remaining hot mixture over the top.
11. Sprinkle the remaining third of the candies over the top of the fudge and let cool at room temperature.
12. Cut into squares and serve.