* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Potato Chip Bars
Food & Drink
peanut butter crust:
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup superfine sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups grape or strawberry jelly
3/4 cup crushed kettle cooked potato chips
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Line a shallow 9”x12” inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. For crust: In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
4. Add egg and continue to beat together. Scrape down sides of bowl, add vanilla and peanut butter and beat together until well combined.
5. Add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and continue to mix until dough comes together.
6. To assemble: Press 2/3 of the peanut butter dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish in an even layer. Spread a layer of jam over dough and crumble remaining dough evenly over jam. Top with an even layer of potato chips, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
7. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow dish to cool, at least an hour.
8. Cut into 1”x6” bars, gently remove from parchment and serve.