1. First cut all the vegetables and paneer in cubes and keep a side.
2. Take a bowl add thick curd, red chilli powder,salt,kasoori methi powder, lime juice and add oil little mix well and add all the vegetables and paneer mix well.
3. In a non stick pan add one table spoon of oil ,add marinated paneer and vegetables, cook both the sides, once it is done keep a side.
4. Take a pan add oil, cumin seeds,onion chopped, salt pinch, turmeric,ginger garlic paste, all purpose flour, mix cook for 3min.
5. now add tomato pure, coriander powder,cumin powder,red chilli powder, mix well, and let it cook till u can see oil.once it is done add water as need,bring it to boil, then add cooked paneer and vegetables, garamasala powder, cream as needed and cook for 3min and finish it of with coriander leaves