* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Oreo lemon cake.
Food & Drink
1 box white lemon cake (mix ingredients called for on box to make cake)
3 cups broken Oreo cookies
1 can white frosting
1 cup crushed Oreo cookie
1. Prepare cake batter according to directions on the box. Fold in Broken Oreo pieces. I just broke my cookies into quarters.Pour batter into well greased bundt pan and bake according to box mix directions.
2. Pour batter into well greased bundt pan and bake according to box mix directions.
3. Remove baked cake from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool completely.
4. To decorate your cake. Place frosting in a microwaveable bowl. Heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds, just until sides of icing start to melt. Stir icing to smooth. You want your icing pourable but not runny. If your icing is too thin, just let it cool a bit before using.
5. Pour melted icing over top of your cake, gently spreading for best coverage. Let icing drip down sides.
6. Before icing is cooled, spread crushed Oreos on top of iced cake. Let icing set completely before serving.