* 9 Oreos
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* ¼ cup natural cocoa powder
* ¼ teaspoon salt, separated
* ¼ teaspoon baking powder
* 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 egg
* 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, separated
* ¼ cup granulated sugar
* ¼ cup packed brown sugar
* ¼ cup buttermilk
* ¼ cup shortening
* ¼ cup powdered sugar
* 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Separate the Oreo filling from the cookies
- Put the Oreo cookies in a plastic bag and crush them.
- For the dry ingredients, combine the flour, cocoa powder, half of the salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- Add half of the wet ingredients and half of the buttermilk to the dry ingredients. Mix until it starts to come together. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and the buttermilk and stir until combined.
- Fold in the crushed Oreo cookies
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a greased griddle on medium heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are dry. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
-For the filling, mix together the shortening, powdered sugar, marshmallow fluff, Oreo cookie filling, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and half of the salt
- Stack the pancakes with filling spread in between. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle on crushed Oreos to be fancy.