* 1 package of Oreos
* 6 tbsp melted butter
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 can (14 oz.) condensed milk
1. In a plastic bag crush Oreos into crumbs, saving 1 cup for decoration.
2. Add melted butter to crushed oreos and mix well. Press into a pie pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add heavy whipping cream with vanilla extract. With an electric mixer whip until medium peaks form.
4. In another bowl add the can of condensed milk. Slowly fold and mix together with the whipped cream mixture. Add 1 cup of reserved oreo crumbs.
5. Pour over the pie dish with oreo crust and fill to top. Freeze for 5 hours until ice cream is firm.
6. Decorate with whipped cream and whole oreo cookies. Slice and serve.