* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
✨💢Oreo Cheesecake Recipe💢✨
Food & Drink
For the Crust
24 Oreo cookies (regular variety)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
12 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs, at room temperature
1/3 cup sour cream
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
15 Triple Double Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (you can you regular as well)
1. Preheat oven to 325°F;. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing it to hang over two sides of the pan to create "handles".
2. Prepare the Crust: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse 24 Oreos until they are turned into fine crumbs. Drizzle the melted butter over top and continue to pulse until the butter is evenly distributed and all of the crumbs are moist. Add the cookies crumbs into the prepared baking pan and press into an even layer (I usually use the bottom of a measuring cup for this process). Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
3. While the crust is baking, prepare the cheesecake filling. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Gradually add the sugar and beat until incorporated.
4. Slowly add the eggs, beating well after each addition, and mix until completely combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sour cream and vanilla, beating until fully incorporated.
5. Gently fold in the chopped Triple Double Oreos. Pour the batter over the prepared crust, smoothing it into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Bake until the edges are set but the middle still jiggles slightly, about 40 to 50 minutes.
6. Place the pan on a cooling rack and let cool to room temperature, about 2 hours, then cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or up to 24 hours) before serving.
7. To serve, lift the cheesecake out of the pan using the foil handles. Slice into bars and serve.
- If you're feeling fancy, top the cheesecake with a layer of ganache or your favorite chocolate frosting.
- Store covered Oreo Cheesecake in refrigerator for up to 4 days.