* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
To make these delicious Oreo Balls you will need these items!
1 package of regular Oreos
1 8oz package of Cream Cheese
1 24oz package of white Almond Bark
(You can use regular milk chocolate Almond Bark, I just prefer white)
1) Smash all the Oreos in a bowl.
2) Mix in the cream cheese, make sure it is soft.
3) Form the mixtures in any sized ball shape and let sit in fridge until cold (10-15min)
4) Melt your Almond Bark and dip the Oreo Balls into it. Let them sit in the freezer until completely solid(:
Homemade Cookies and Cream Bars!
While dipping the Oreo Balls into the white chocolate, some of the oreo mixture stays in it, right? Well, don't let it go to waste! Spread what is left over out onto wax paper and let it freeze to make homemade cookies and cream bars for everyone to enjoy!(:
Please like and save! It would mean a lot!(:
Thanks to everyone who read. Enjoy these delicious treats!