* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Oreo Ball Recipe
Food & Drink
2 packets of Oreos ( whatever flavor)
1 block of cream cheese
2-3 packets of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) crush up Oreos then blend them so they're like dirt
2) pour crushed Oreos into a bowl and put the block of cream cheese in it and mix
3) once fully mixed take the chocolate and roll them into balls
4) put the balls onto a tray covered in waxing paper or tinfoil
5) Once you have all the balls rolled out put them in the freezer for an hour or more
6) after an hour melt the chocolate chips into a pot or bowl and take the balls out from the freezer
7) take the Oreo balls and cover them in the melted chocolate and place them back on the tray
8) once fully covered put them in the fridge so the chocolate hardens and they stay fresh
9) ENJOY 😊