* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Open-Faced Egg And Collards Sandwiches
Food & Drink
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 slices canadian bacon, diced
1 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
3 cups frozen collard greens
Salt & Pepper
1 avocado, sliced
1 teaspoon hot sauce
4 large eggs
2 multi grain hoagie rolls, split
8 slices low-fat muenster cheese
1. Heat 2 tsp. olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Ad the Canadian bacon and cook, stirring occasionally until it starts browning, about 2 minutes. Add the onion, and half the tomatoes; and the thyme; cook until the onion softens, about 5 minutes. Add the collards and season with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper; continue to cook, stirring occasionally until the collards are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining tomatoes, the avocado, hot sauce and 1 tbs. olive oil in a bowl in a medium bowl; season with salt and gently toss. Set aside.
3. Heat the remaining 1 tsp. olive oil in a separate nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook until the whites are almost set, about 3 minutes. Cover and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny, about 2 minutes; season salt and pepper.
4. Meanwhile, toast the rolls. Top each half with 2 slices cheese, some collards and a fried egg. Serve with the avocado salad