* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
One GIANT Chocolate Chip Cookie For One Recipe! ♥
Food & Drink
You only need a few ingredients and one single bowl for this recipe. This is so quick and simple to make, so let's jump right in to learn how!
I made this and shared it with my sister, and we both raved over it. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or regular ones)
> > > > >
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper
Place butter and sugars into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Add beaten egg and vanilla stirring until well combined.Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined. Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, place dough onto center of baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden around edges. Let cool for 15 minutes on baking sheet before removing. Serve room temperature or warm.