* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
One Bowl Microwave Lasagna
Food & Drink
2 sheets of lasagna noodles, each sheet broken into 6 rectangle pieces
1/4 cup marinara sauce
1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1/2 tbsp chopped basil
1/2 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
1. In a very large microwave-safe bowl (use one that is both wide and tall and can hold at least 20 oz of liquid), add lasagna noodles. Add in 12 oz of water. The water level should cover all the noodles and should only reach about halfway up on your bowl. If you use a bowl that is too small, too much of the water will boil over and not enough will remain to cook your noodles.
2. Place your bowl onto a large plate, to catch the water spillage that will occur once the water starts to boil. Put plate and bowl into microwave and cook for about 2 minutes. Give your pasta a very quick stir to keep it from clumping. The water will be hot but likely not yet boiling. Cook for another 2 minutes. At this point, the water should have reached a boil and some of it may have spilled onto your plate. Quickly dump out the water spilled onto the plate, give your pasta another quick stir and check how close the pasta is to being done.
3. Pot your plate and bowl back into the microwave. Cook your pasta for approximately 2 more minutes. At this point your pasta should be al dente. If it isn't, you can cook a little longer. Drain water from pasta, reserving 1 tbsp of water in your bowl.
4. Add in chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce. Give your sauce a quick stir to even it across your bowl. Sprinkle on basil. Sprinkle cheese over top. Put bowl back in microwave. Cover surface with a paper towel (otherwise your tomato sauce may splatter) and cook for approximately 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, or until cheese is completely melted and tomato sauce is warmed. Serve immediately.