* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Oatmeal Scrub You Can Eat
Skin & Body
• 1 cup oatmeal (not the instant kind) ground up in a food processor
• 1 tbsp brown sugar (you can use white refined sugar if you don’t have brown sugar on hand)
• 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil (my favorite, but you can substitute coconut or even olive oil)
• 2 tbsp regular milk (no fat-free here, please!)
• The whites of one egg (you can use the whole egg if you please)
The oatmeal really needs to be ground up finely to be useful in a scrub. I like to use a food processor for this.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. If the consistency isn’t spreadable, add a few more drops of oil.
Apply in a circular motion to face and neck. If you need more brown sugar, add it in. Your goal is to exfoliate the dead skin on your face.
Rinse with a warm washcloth.
Apply moisturizer to cleansed, scrubbed skin.
please like.share.save and comment and i will like.follow and share back..thanks