* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
OREO Caramel-Dipped Apples Recipe!!!
Food & Drink
5 apples (1-1/2 lb.), washed, well dried
1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Caramels
2 Tbsp. water
12 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
1 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate
Yellow and red food coloring
1) Insert wooden pop stick into stem end of each apple.
2) Cook caramels and water in saucepan on medium-low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring frequently.
3) Dip apples, 1 at at time, in caramel, then spoon enough of the remaining caramel over apple until completely coated. Roll in chopped cookies, pressing cookies gently into caramel to secure. Place on waxed-paper-covered baking sheet; let stand 25 min. or until caramel is firm.
4) Melt chocolate as directed on package; stir in 4 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring. Cool 15 min. Drizzle over apples; let stand 10 min. or until firm.