* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Nutella Pop Tarts- Homemade
Food & Drink
What you will need:
- 2 and a half cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 9 tablespoons of Nutella (or any filling of your choice)👍
12. Beat the remaining egg and brush on the surface of the first 9 rectangles.
13. Place a spoon of Nutella ( or what ever filling you chose) on each egg washed rectangle and spread. Leave some space on the edges.
14. Place another rectangle on the top and deal with a fork around edges.
15. In the top prick the tarts with a fork to let out steam.
16. Place on a lined baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
17. Then cool on a wire rack.
Hope you all enjoy this. These are really fun and great to make and it's not a lot of money to spend either. All of the ingredients needed I had all in my house already.
They are so yum and tasty
Please like and save and let me know if you try them out and if you like them.