* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Food & Drink
Makes 1 Cake Prep time: 20 minutes Bake time: none (refrigerate for at least 4 hours)
- 10 oz (280 g) graham crackers (digestive biscuits)
- 5 tablespoons soft unsalted butter
- 1 13-oz jar Nutella (at room temperature)
- ¾ cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 lb (450 g) cream cheese (at room temperature)
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar (sifted)
Break the graham crackers (digestives) into the bowl of a processor, add the butter and 15 ml or 1 tablespoon of Nutella, and blitz until it starts to clump. Add 25g/3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
Tip into a 23 cm/9-inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
Beat the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined.