* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
Food & Drink
Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Cups
1 Package instant chocolate pudding (3.4 oz)
1½ C cold milk
1 Container Cool Whip, thawed
1 Package Walkers Chocolate Scottie Dogs Shortbread cookies
2 oz Dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp Heavy whipped cream
2 tsp Instant espresso
1.Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Cups
2.Start preparing the pudding by mixing the instant chocolate pudding mix with the milk. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set for at least 15 minutes until firm.
3. Fold in one container of thawed whipped cream with a spatula and mix until incorporated. If you have time, put it back in the fridge for 15 minutes, but if you don’t that’s fine too.
4. Use a food processor to grind up the chocolate shortbreads into fine crumbs.
5. Chocolate Ganache
6. In a microwave safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips with the heavy whipped cream. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir vigorously with a spoon until well mixed.
7. Prepare instant espresso according to package directions. My instant espresso calls for 3 ounces of water to 1 teaspoon espresso and mix until dissolved. Measure out 2 teaspoons into the chocolate ganache and mix with a spoon until well mixed.
8. Adding the instant espresso with help to thin out the chocolate and make it nice for dripping. I personally think it also enhances the flavor. If you don’t have instant espresso, you can omit that step, but you may want to add additional whipping cream to help thin out the chocolate.
10. Prepare the mousse cups by adding one tablespoon of chocolate shortbread to the bottom of the glass. Use a spoon or piping bag and fill the cup half full with chocolate mouse. Next, take a spoon full of chocolate ganache and drizzle it on top of the mousse. Repeat this step two more times. Each glass has 3 tablespoons of shortbread cookies, three layers of mousse and 2 and half spoon fulls of ganache. Serve these cold and keep refrigerated.