* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
No Sew One Shoulder Shirt – DIY
DIY & Crafts
Here we have an amazing idea, shared by Anne Hollabaugh from WobiSobi, about making a lovely shirt for women using a men t-shirt.
You will need: – (extra large) men T-shirt. -scissors -chalk
How to do it:
1. Make a diagonal cut from under one arm to the top collar. Cut off the other sleeve
2. Cut the top apart so that you have two pieces
3. Measure across the front of your body. Example: 13 inches from the top shoulder; 18 in across right under the breast; 16 inches, about 3 inches lower- almost to the waist; 15 inches at the waist; back to 18 inches at the hips. Cut in to your marks.
4. Cut off a small piece as shown in the picture because it just fell better on the arm. Cut your shirt up the side to open it up so that you can tie the strips you cut.
5. Tie your shirt. You can adjust it however you like, tighter or more loose. With the second tie from the top, make a small knot at the end because this will hang off your shoulder. And Voila!