* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
No Heat Beach Curls
1. Get a headband (the kind that goes all the way around your head
2. Put the head band (across the top if your hair) around your head
3. Take a section of hair (I normally divide my hair into 4 parts) and twist it as tight as you can without it being uncomfortable
4. Then wrap that section that you just twisted around the headband until you reach the end which you can just loop round again (you'll need to loop the strand around 4-5 times depending on the length of your hair)
5. Do this with the other sections until you're left with what it should look like in the picture
6. Sleep with it completed and when you wake up unravel all of the sections and enjoy your heat free beach curls!
7. Just to make it last that little bit longer you can add hairspray if you want to (I never need to as the waves tend to stay in all day an well into the evening)
If you don't have one of the head bands then you can always use an old pair of tights tied together around your head (I've done that a few times and it works just as well)
Be careful not to disturb your hair if you can help it (it's best to do this before you got to bed)
When sleeping try to stay laying on your sides (though of course you can't control that once you're asleep)
I do this after I've washed my hair and brushed through it - I don't use a hair dryer when I do this - when my hair is still quite damp I do it as my hair is more impressionable when it's damp