* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
No Drama Relationship
> Dating & Romance
Tips for having NO drama in your relationship.
1. DO NOT post how you feel no matter what. Whether you feel good or bad or whatever. Don't post your problems out to the world. Once you click "POST" it will be out there forever...
2. Trust them. I know it is easier said than done but you have to not make assumptions. Assuming only makes an ASS out of U and ME!!
3. If a girl/guy is hating on you. Be flattered! They think that the best way to spend their time is by be jealous of you. And to be honest...let them! It just shows that you can flaunt it with someone that they can't! 👍🏼😂
4. If one starts a rumor about your significant other. GO TO THE SOURCE IMMEDIATELY!! Confront the bitch and solve it yourself. The one who started the rumor will be pulled back in awe for you are being the bigger and better person and will be intimidated by you because you are confident. Then later on you can discusss it with your lover if wanted.
Hope this helps!! Trust me I have been in relationships filled with drama and it is not worth it!!
If you need someone to talk to, just hit me up here! I am always here to help/ listen.