* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
No Bake Baileys Irish Cream Cookie Balls
Food & Drink
3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup corn syrup
1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
12 oz bag chocolate chips or candy melts
1. Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
2. Add corn syrup and irish cream and mix well. Mixture will be crumbly.
3. Make balls of about 1 tablespoon each of the vanilla wafer mixture. Shape balls with your fingertips and set aside. Dough might become sticky - you can dust your fingertips with powdered sugar to help with the stickiness.
4. Melt candy melts in a bowl in the microwave using short time increments of about 15-45 seconds (more explanation on how I do that above).
5. Dip each ball into the chocolate (you can rest the balls on a fork, or use a toothpick) and set on a piece of parchment paper to dry.
NOTE: The cookie balls are best after sitting overnight so that the vanilla wafers soak up all the moisture and flavor of the Baileys.