* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
NO-BAKE Frosty's Hats!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for Frosty's hats!
12 Large Marshmallows
12 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
6 Oz Chocolate Candy Melts
Wilton Jumbo Holly Mix Sprinkles
White Pearl Candy Decorations
¼ Cup Red Candy Melts
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place your 12 marshmallows onto the wax paper.
2. Melt your chocolate candy melts in the microwave for 30-60 seconds or until smooth.
3. Stick a toothpick in the top of each marshmallow. Dip each in chocolate until fully coated. Return to cookie sheet.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes or until set.
5. Melt the red candy melts in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or until smooth.
6. Dip the bottom of each marshmallow into red to resemble the hat's band. Place the bottom of each marshmallow into a chocolate wafer.
7. Carefully arrange your sprinkles. I used 2 leaves and a few berries to resemble holly. 8. Baking Beauty Tip: Use a pair of brand new tweezers to make this a breeze!
Return to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until set. Pull out toothpicks and touch up with melted chocolate if desired.
Don't forget to like/follow!
Thanks and happy holidays!