* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
My Top 7⃣ Morning Survival Tips ⛅️
Health & Fitness
Now if you are like me, you'll know its sometimes sooo hard to get out of bed in the morning. But over the years I have learned a couple tips and tricks to survive the morning routine!
(1) Skip the coffee! Its been proven that drinking a glass of ice water in the morning will wake you up faster than your average cup of joe AND it will help boost metabalism!
(2) A different kind of snooze! Try setting your alarm half an hour before the time you need to wake up and get your day started. When it goes off you can stay in bed for another half an hour and get a little extra time to wake up!
(3) Skip the hot shower! Heat can make us sleepy and wont wake us up as well as a cooler shower. So turn that dial to the right and enjoy the refreshing feeling of cold water. This will also reduce any frizzyness in your hair.
(4) Morning sunshine! Always shower in the morning for a good wake-me-up. Plus it will clean all the dirt off that accumulated on your skin while you were having sweet dreams!
(5) Outfit of the day...The night before! Pick out tomorrows outfit out before you go to sleep so you have more time to think about what to wear.
(6) No wrinkles, No worries! I know i know I said NOT to take hot showers, but if you do take a hot shower and your shirt for the day is wrinkled, then hang your shirt on the door in the bathroom with a hanger while you take your shower. The steam from the shower will help get rid of those wrinkles!
(7) Strech out! Running late and your shoes seem too tight? Put on thick socks and then your shoes. Next, turn on your hairdryer on high and blow dry your shoes! This will help strech your shoes and fit more comfortablly.
Thanks for reading! Make sure to like, save, and share! And follow me to stay alert for more helpful tips! Also comment what you would like to see more of!