* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
My Simple And Fast Weight Loss Tips! (: (please Like!)
Health & Fitness
1. Drink lemon in your water!
It helps boost your metabolism and personally I think it taste refreshing.
2. Cut your normal portions in half!
If you're hungry an hour later, eat the other half.
3. Eat at the dinner table!
If you're focusing on just your food you're likely to eat quite a bit less, and you won't find yourself thinking about food every time you watch tv.
4. Make a small excessive routine!
Walk around the block 5 times a week, do 30 sit ups every morning or night, try to walk faster/ farther, take the stairs!
5. Keep frozen fruit instead if fresh if you like smoothies!
That way you won't need to use ice and you can keep your different fruits until they're gone!
6. If you get a chocolate craving just dark chocolate and strawberries!
Or if you like them, it would be so much better to use blueberries!
7. Try to eat fruit every day!
Whether it's an apply, a smoothie, or fruit in your oat meal or cereal.
8. Drink lots of water!
When you wake up, before every meal, and before you go to sleep is most important.
9. Try to eat veggies every day!
10. Try flax or chia seeds! "Superfood"
They're an amazing source of fiber not to mention chalked with health benefits.
Do not consume the entire seed as most of the seeds will pass through your digestive system and not digest. Therefor you won't get any of the benefits.
Get them ground! Plus then you can mix them into anything and no one would know they're there! They BARELY have taste at all.
I got them ground at Kroger and target!
11. Don't grocery shop hungry!
I think you know why (;