* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
My Hair Routine
1 First wash and condition your hair using shampoo and conditioner.
If you have frizzy hair or curly hair, I would recommend using L'oreal EverSleek shampoo and conditioner, which is free of sulfates. If you have color treated hair, try the EverPure line from L'oreal. For extremely damaged hair, try Kerastage Resistance shampoo and conditioner.
2 Once you have washed and conditioned your hair, apply a hair mask. If you have oily hair, you can skip this step.
3 Wrap your hair up in a warm towel if you have applied the hair mask, and allow the mask to set 15 minutes. (Or follow the directions given on the hair mask bottle.)
4 Rinse the hair mask from your hair using COLD WATER. You must use cold water to close and smooth the cuticles of your hair. Towel dry your hair, and wrap it up in a hair turban or allow it to air dry. Do not blow dry or use heat styling on your hair.
5 After 30 minutes, remove hair from the turban and comb it out using a wide tooth comb.
Apply a shine serum or anti-frizz serum. Kerastase Oleo-Relax works well for frizzy hair, and Kiehls Shine serum works well for dull hair. if you have curls that you want to straighten, apply a straightening balm and heat styling protectant before blow drying or flat ironing your hair.
6 If you didn't want to blow dry your hair, then allow it to air dry for another 15 minutes, depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
7 Brush out your hair and use a detangling mist (Schwartzkopf sprays work wonders on tangled hair, you can find them at your local drugstore)
8 Smooth on some mousse if you find that your hair is still frizzy.
● Cut your split ends yourself by studying your ends and using scissors specifically for cutting hair. You don't have to go to the salon every 4-6 weeks. Cutting the ends of your hair doesn't make your roots grow any faster.
● Don't tie up your hair. Let it run free!
● Use Pantene 3 minute Miracle or hair vitamins every three days.
● Try not to touch your hair. the natural oils from your finger will make it frizz up.
● Blow out your hair (google "get the bet blowout" if you don;t know how) for extra straight looks.
● Do not flat iron or blow dry your hair every day; it will cause severe heat damage.
● Do not apply hair mask every day. It will cause product buildup in your hair, as will overuse of serums and mousse.