You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
Must Try Recipes!😍
Food & Drink
diy peanut butter cups
Ingredients: 2(12 oz) bags of semisweet chocolate chips, 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons softened, unsalted butter
Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners
Melt one bag of chocolate in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
Evenly distribute melted chocolate into each muffin cup. Drop pan repeatedly on counter to flatten chocolate and put in freezer for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, and butter and whip until smooth
Remove pan from freezer and
Place small spoonfuls of peanut butter mixture on top of each chocolate layer and drop on counter again to flatten and then freeze for 15 minutes
Finally, melt second bag of chocolate like the last, and place the top layer.
Then flatten by dropping the pan on the counter and freeze for 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350degrees F
2.lightly flour a work space and roll out a biscuit into a 5 inch circle. Use a 1 1/2 inch biscuit cutter and cut out 7 circles from each biscuit place on a non-stick cookie sheet. repeat for remaining biscuits
3. Brush each biscuit round with egg white and sprinkle with sugar
4. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until very light golden let cool completely
5. To assemble:
Pierce biscuit with a skewer, put a small dollop of whipped topping on top of the biscuit and add a strawberry slice, and then biscuit, whipped topping, strawberry, biscuit,
Cookie dough Oreo brownies!🍪
Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Lining is not necessary, but makes it a lot easier to get them out!
Whip up your cookie dough and spread it in the bottom of the pan.
Cover with Oreos
Pour on plenty of fudge brownie batter and bake for 45-55 minutes
Cookie bowl for one!🍪
1. Place 2tbsp of unsalted butter(softened),
1/2 tbsp white granulated sugar, and
1/2tbsp brown sugar in a bowl.
Mix with a fork
2. Beat an egg and add 2 tbsp of the egg mixture into the bowl. Add 1/4 tsp vanilla extract too. stir to combine
3. Add 5tbsp all purpose flour and 1/4 tsp baking soda. give it another good stir.
4. Finally, stir in the delicious chocolate chips
5. Microwave the mixture for 2 minutes
6. If you'd like, top it off with something of your choice, such as a scoop of vanilla ice cream, or chocolate syrup.
Fried cookie dough!🍪👅
Make your favourite cookie dough and then cover it in bisquick pancake mix
Drop into pan, make sure the oil is heated to 250 F
Let sit for 2-3 minutes in the oil so they cook throughly
Let cool for 10 minutes
PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW!!👍
LEAVE COMMENTS, AND TELL ME HOW THESE TURNED OUT!☺️💞